Friday, November 7, 2008

Disneyland Chaps My Hide (literally)

For those who are squimish....this next story is not for you.

Last Thursday I went to Disneyland and had a truly un-"magical" experience.

Here are the facts: It was a humid day, I was wearing fitted jeans, and I was walking for over seven hours. For those of you who don't see where this is going I will make it simple...I got a rash in a place that even my husband hasn't seen. Awkward....yes. True....absolutely. It gives me no pleasure to write this, but I share in the hopes that men and women everywhere will read this testimony of fabric friction fau paux and somehow learn from my mistake.

Disneyland literally chapped my hide folks, and there is no other way to say it.

On a positive note, I did pull a "mommy-MacGyver" and use my sons diaper rash ointment to sooth my tuckered tushy. Ahh.....relief!

No comments: